If you’re an entrepreneur and want to know how you can work with more clients or grow your business without feeling overwhelmed trying to do all the things, then this episode is for you! I’m joined by Bailey Ness of Nesscessity, a marketing agency that helps small businesses and entrepreneurs build an online presence.
Bailey shares her journey of starting a business from scratch, the power of research and self-taught skills, and how you can create a business plan that works for you. She also shares tips on how you can start your own business and advice for aspiring entrepreneurs.
So if you’re ready to learn more about taking your business to the next level, be sure to listen in!
In this episode, we cover:
- How Bailey got started with Necessity
- Services you can offer as a social media manager or online service provider
- The process of outsourcing and growing a team
- How you can handle the uncertainty of social media platforms
- The transition of focusing on video content creation to keep up with the trends
- Why you can learn anything online, and teach yourself to use the tools or skills you need to start a business
- The day-to-day of running an online business and agency
- How Facebook ads are beneficial for small businesses
- Bailey’s future goals for her business in the next few years
Connect with Bailey
DETAILED DIARY FB COMMUNITY
DETAILED DIARY INSTAGRAM
For more info, updates, and BTS, make sure to follow me on @detailsandswirls!