Do you ever dream of turning your small business into a full-time career? In this episode, I chat with Sophie of Simply Sophie Designs, an amazing illustrator and small business coach. We talk about her journey to full-time entrepreneurship, and the importance of believing in yourself and taking your business seriously from the start.
Sophie also offers some great advice for entrepreneurs just starting out, including how to stay motivated and not let comparison steal your joy. So if you’re already a business owner wanting to take that leap from part-time to full-time, or if you’re an aspiring small business owner, this episode is for you!
In this episode we cover:
- Meet Sophie and how she got started in her business
- How she expanded her services from custom illustrations to business coaching
- Ways to find support and build your own personal network
- Why local networking has so many advantages to help build your client base
- When to transition to full-time entrepreneurship and if it’s right for you
- The inspiration behind Sophie’s illustrations and design posts
- Why it’s important to consider taking your business seriously from the start
- Strategies for dealing with imposter syndrome and comparisonitis
- Final piece of advice for aspiring entrepreneurs
EP. 45 Ashton Creates: Work-Life Boundaries, Social Media & More!
Ready to do more with your iPad? Head over to paperlike.com/danielle to get started!
Connect with Sophie
DETAILED DIARY FB COMMUNITY
DETAILED DIARY INSTAGRAM
For more info, updates, and BTS, make sure to follow me on @detailsandswirls!