Are you planning on starting a business?
Rachel Croxall, who worked at a wedding venue before finding a flourishing business during the pandemic, took an unconventional path to success. Rachel was tired of seeing others in pain and wanted to provide them with joy through her art, so she started Blossom & Rhyme Designs, a resin floral preservation company in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Tune in to the podcast to find out what gave her the confidence to start a new venture in tough times and what advice she has for you if you’re considering starting your own business.
In This Episode:
- How Rachel’s family and friends helped her work through the anxiety as a first-time business owner
- Rachel’s experience with the pandemic and how it impacted her business
- Why your time is so important and valuable as an online business owner
- How much time it took her to be successful online and the value of loving what you do every day
- Rachel shares how her business is a reflection of her love of weddings and poetry
- Knowing when to expand your team and how it can create freedom for your business
- Why your content on social media needs to be valuable for your audience and not always be “salesy”
- Her advice to business owners if they can choose one thing to focus on to help grow their business